The account opening feature of the Fidelity integration, allows users of Wealthbox to send contact details from a contact record page to pre-fill account opening forms in Wealthscape.
Note: SSO must be enabled to utilize the account opening integration. Before enabling account opening, please follow instructions to enable SSO if you have not already done so.
To utilize the account opening integration, permissions must first be granted from Wealthscape. A Wealthscape administrator must first :
- Go to the Wealthscape “Menu” and select “Forms Library”
- Search for “User Access Request Form” and click the “Go” button
- Select the “User Access Request Form for Integration Services” form
- Complete and submit the form through the Wealthscape Service Center
Once the form has been approved and the requested users have been granted permission, those users must enable the Fidelity account opening feature within Wealthbox:
- Go to the upper-right-menu, and click “Applications”
- Locate the Fidelity application and click the “Settings” button
- Select the "Account Opening" tab
- Click the "Enable" option and click the "Save" button
Once you have the integration enabled, you will be able to send contact details to Wealthscape to begin the account opening process. First, navigate to a contact record page and then select "Send to > Fidelity" under the Contact Details section:
Review the information that will be sent and click the "Send to Fidelity" button.
Information from Wealthbox will pre-fill account opening forms in Wealthscape.