Mail merge in Wealthbox is a convenient way to merge contact data directly to Microsoft Word documents from the Contact page or an individual contact record.
Now, it’s even easier to use mail merge to generate mailing labels for your contact lists.
- Follow this guide to build a label-based Mail Merge template in Microsoft Word
- Go to Settings > Customizations > Mail Merge Templates
- Click “Create Merge Template”
- Select “One file with all contacts” and choose your file
- Click "Create Merge Template"
Once you save your merge template, generating a mail merge is easy:
- On the Contact page, select the contacts you want to include in the label merge
- Click Bulk Actions > Generate Mail Merge
- Choose your template and click “Generate Mail Merge”
Your selected contacts will be merged into the Microsoft Word mail merge template that you can download and print.
You can learn more about additional mail merge features in the Wealthbox Help Center: