Wealthbox integrates with Box. Users have the ability to attach files from this service.
To attach a file from Box:
1. Navigate to the files page from the left-side panel.
2. Click on “Attach File.”
3. Choose Box (you will be asked for your login credentials).
4. You will only be asked to log in to Box for the initial connection.
5. With the Box integration you can attach an entire folder or specific files. Check the boxes next to the items you wish to attach.
6. Choose which access type you would like to assign these files to (these selections are based on Box permissions, not Wealthbox permissions). If you do not select a permission, it will default to your Box account's default permission:
People with the link
People in your company
People in this folder
7. When all files are selected click the "Choose" button.
8. Once attached, the files will appear in the "Cloud Services" tab of the "Files" section.
If you would like to open your Box account in its entirety to view, in the Box pop-up you can click on the "Add File" button. This will open your Box account in a new tab.