Users of SSO services such as Okta and OneLogin will experience seamless authentication for calendars hosted on G Suite and Office 365 and improve security by authenticating via OAuth, directly through their SSO service.
If you're already using an SSO provider like Okta to log in to your Office 365 or G Suite account, enabling your calendar within Wealthbox is easy:
- Navigate to the Applications page in Wealthbox
- Click on "Settings" for either Outlook or Google Calendar
- Enter the form details and click the "Authorize Calendar" button
- Follow the prompts and sign in via your SSO provider
- Allow/Accept permissions requested by Wealthbox
- Click the "Synchronize Calendar" button
Your calendar should now begin syncing to Wealthbox.