You can link your Wealthbox calendar to your Office 365 calendar by following the below instructions:
- Go to the three dots in the upper right corner of Wealthbox, and choose "Applications".
- Click "Settings" next to iCal.
- Click here to find your “Calendar web address”.
- In Office 365, right-click in the navigation pane where you see “Other Calendars.” Or, touch and hold if you’re using a touch device. Select “Open Calendar”.
- Paste the Wealthbox calendar address in the “Internet calendar” box.
- After you have entered the Wealthbox calendar address, select “Open” to add the calendar.
To rename the calendar:
- Right-click on the calendar you want to rename. Or, touch and hold on the calendar you want to rename. If you’re using a touch device select “rename” from the context menu.
- Enter the desired description and click the “Enter” key.