The steps below show how to export a contact list to a CSV file format from Infusionsoft. You can use the same steps to export referral partners, opportunities, orders, and various reports. You may need to ask your account administrator if your user permissions do not allow you to export.
1. Go to CRM > Contacts in the main navigation menu to start exporting your contacts.
2. Select a saved search from the drop-down, or click on Start Over to enter new search criteria.
3. Select the contacts that you want to export. If exporting all search results, tick the ‘Select All’ tickbox at the top of the list.
4. Click on the Actions button and select Export.
5. Mark the checkboxes beside the fields you want to export. If you are exporting your list to do an update import, you must include the ID field.
6. Scroll down and choose a file format for the export: csv or zip.
7. Select the method of delivery: View/download the file or Email it to a specific address.
8. Click Process and then click on Okay to continue. Save the csv file to your computer or locate it in your email inbox.