To create a report in Wealthbox:
- Click “Reports” from the left navigation panel.
- Click the green “Create New Report” button.
- In the “Report Details” section, choose the object you want to create a report for and give the report a name.
- In the “Report Filters” section, choose the fields you would like to filter by. Keep in mind you can add multiple fields and choose and/or. (for example, filter by tags including “A Client” OR tags including “B Client”).
- In the “Fields to Display” section, use the left/right arrows to move fields from the available section to the selected fields section. These fields will be visible in your report results.
- Choose the visibility setting for your report and click “Save Template.”
- This report will now be saved on the Reports page for you to run and export anytime.