- Navigate to Settings.
- Click the Database Export tile.
- Create a password that will be used to encrypt the zip file of your data. The password must be at least seven characters long.
- Click Export. When the export is completed you will receive a System Alert.
- Once the alert is received, open your alerts .
- Click the System Alerts tab.
- Click Get Link To Database Export to begin downloading your data.
- To open the zip file once downloaded, you will need to enter the password you created in step 3.
These steps will provide your current database contents in CSV files.