To export your data from Advisor’s Assistant:
1. Click on the Export Button from the report selection menu screen.
Once you have run your Selection Report, click on theExport Button on the bottom of the Report Selection Screen to create an export file. Details about each field are below:
*File Format – Select the Comma Delimited File (CSV) format for the data you’re exporting.
*Address Type – Select which address you wish to export if you wish other than the Primary Address to be used. If the contact you’ve selected has that address type, it will be exported. Otherwise the Primary Address will be used.
*Phone Type – Select which phone number you wish to export if you wish other than the Primary Phone to be used. If the contact you’ve selected has that phone type, it will be exported. Otherwise the Primary Phone will be sent.
* File Order – Select the order of the names you’re exporting:
- • Alphabetical Order
- • Birthdate Order
- • Zip Code Order
* Include Investments – If you’d like Investment Data to be exported, check this box. You must have included Investment Data in the selection report criteria to export it.
* Include Insurance – If you’d like Insurance Data to be exported, check mark this box. You must have included Insurance Data in the selection report criteria to export it.
2. Export File Name – Advisor’s Assistant will call the file AAEXPORT.XXX. You can change the file name using Windows Explorer after the file has been created.
3. File Location – Advisor’s Assistant will default to saving the file to the My Documents/Advisors Assistant/Data Export/ folder. You can click in this field and change the location to which the file should be saved.