Yes, you can create a mail merge from an individual contact record or for a filtered list of contacts from your contact list page.
Account Owners or Admin users can upload mail merge templates by clicking “Mail Merge Templates” within your Settings > Workspace > Customizations. Click here for instructions to create templates in MS Word.
- Click “Create Mail Merge Template.”
- Give the template a name and then upload your letter template.
To create a mail merge from a contact record:
- Click on “Mail Merge” within the “Contact Details” panel on the right side of the contact record page.
- Select the template.
To create a mail merge for a list of contacts:
- Click “Contacts” from the left side navigation panel.
- Filter and select the contacts you would like for the mail merge.
- Click “Bulk Actions” and select “Generate Mail Merge”
- Select the mail merge template, choose your visibility and click the green “Generate Mail Merge” button.