In Wealthbox CRM, there are various In-App, Email and Text Notifications you can enable.
From your Notifications page in Settings, you can enable the following:
When a co-worker uses the “Notify” feature within notes or activities (i.e tasks and events), the select users will receive an in-app notification and or email depending on the checkboxes selected.
- Email me when a colleague notifies me in the app
- Notify me in-app when a colleague notifies me
Notifications can be expected with the following actions:
User adds a contact
User deletes a contact
User adds a note
User assigns a task
User is invited to an event
User notifies another user via an activity reply
User adds a task
User updates a workflow step
User adds an event
User adds an opportunity
User adds a file
User adds a project
- Email me a daily digest email at 6am. – This option sends a summary of todays Tasks, Workflow Steps, Events, and Opportunities. See also: What is included in the Daily Digest email?
- Email me with CRM activity updates (eg. comments, workflows steps, task/event reminders, etc.). See also: If I choose to receive email notifications for CRM activity updates, what can I expect?
- Send an SMS alert 15 minutes before a task with a specific date/time is due
- Send an SMS alert to my phone 15 minutes before an event starts